How It Saves Your Money – The Small Footprint Saves You Big
Micro Transfer ® Systems are engineered to have a very small footprint as compared to older and much larger industrialized systems. Stamping companies using Jacar’s Micro Transfer ® have reduced material usage up to 45% and cut tooling costs as much as 25%. The compact size allows our customers to relocate tools from overburdened large presses to smaller presses, which dynamically changes press utilization and burden rates.
Die Build Savings – Instant R.O.I.
Tool makers have saved money and eliminated problems found in progressive dies. As a result, the die build savings can create an instant return on investment.
Here is what customers found a Micro Transfer ® systems can eliminate:
- Problems associated with drawn or flange shapes
- Burrs or sharp edges caused from pinch trimming
- The use of nitrogen springs
- Cut off and form stations
- Expensive cam pierce, form and trimming stations
- Costly secondary operations
Contact us to let us know what Micro Transfer ® benefits you’ve discovered.